Radio vintage

Vintage Radio - finally finished. :slight_smile:
Blender Cycles 2600 samples. A slightly editing in GIMP (smoke, color correction).
I hope you enjoy.

no comments on yhis beautiful image?.. wonderful mood, good storytelling, great stylisation which adds to the story. only, the pure black background, i wished to see something there. could be very dark still to not disturb the composition…

very beautiful,background could be vintage wallpaper/picture.

Many thanks Doris, Remade for your nice comments, :o
I thought this scene would be forgotten as well as others that I posted here :eyebrowlift:
Doris, you well captured the essence of what I proposed to do. Nothing more interesting than adding a background to the scene but when I chose a pure black one my intention was really this, highlight the most important elements: the girl and the radio.
This work consumed about 01 weeks and I personally consider it one of the best I’ve done so far. Always learning …

Nice picture CCTrevis. I like the mood and the black background. I think it draws the eye to where it should be.

I also like how you subtlety formed the treble clef into the smoke.

Only critique I would have is the bump on the table surface might be a bit too much.

Nicely done CC. It kind of makes you wonder what she is listening to… my guess some romantic song :slight_smile:

Ryeath, yes, the marble surface is very rough. Something I noticed only now when you said. I tried to pay attention to details and didn’t notice that. I’m glad to know that you noticed the treble clef. I thought no one would see it clearly.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey Harley, thank you. It’s great find you here again. While I was doing this scene I honestly thought something like Elvis or Tom Jobim. I guess she did it also. :wink:

Almost missed this great work! Love the hair and face, subject and composition. Only downer is that big tinted dial which doesn’t seem to fit with a stylish fifties radio.
Btw. the song playing is Orfeo negro by Eliane Elias.

cart, thank for your advice. I took a lot of old radios images as references then I mixed them to get some that doesn’t exist. In that trying possibly I made some mistakes.
Orfeo Negro, what the beautiful song. I didn’t know that version.:RocknRoll: