Looking for character modeler and environment artist for Island Troll Tribes!

Hello and welcome to the official Recruitment post for the stand alone game of Island Troll Tribes! You must be 18+ to join our team. No exceptions.

Team Structure

We will all be working together closely to relay relevant information and work together to build the game. I am local to San Diego so if you are in the area we can meet up in person. We will use team viewer 9 and SVN/git to share project files.

Currently there are 6 of us. We have 3 programers, 2 2D concept artists, and myself who is working on all the in game environments.

Talent Needed

We currently have a solid, dedicated, team of programers and 2D artists. We currently need 3D modelers and a UI designer. Do not contact me and waste my time if you are not serious about completing a game. We are not just a bunch of kids who thought one day it would be fun to make a game after playing a round of COD. We are a group of like minded adults who have a realistic goals and knowledge of the gaming industry. All of us are extremely dedicated to this project. that being said, we are also extremely laid back and if you can only commit a few hours a week that is perfectly fine as long as you do not give false promises. We all have jobs and/or school and we are understanding of this.

What we need

2D concept artist - draw concept for our characters, buildings, and environment. There is currently no set art style, however there is a certain style we are going for but it is mostly guidelines. You will be given a lot of leeway to have your own definitive style that can truly enjoy working on.

UI designer: To update our current main client UI (current UI is pictures below) and modify the I game HUD to more closely match the style of the main client.

If you think you can contribute in any way not listed above please feel free to add me as well! As long as you are dedicated we can find you something to help with!

Contact Method

Phone: [(937) 207-9083](tel:(937) 207-9083)
Email: [email protected]

Compensation Plan

The goal of this project is to build a working prototype to put on crowd funding websites in order to fund a full game development. Once funding is secured, you will be compensated for all time and effort spent, as well as future payment based on the amount of work you have contributed.

Technology

Team viewer 9
Hipchat
Smartfox
Unity 3D
SVN

Description
Disclaimer
Virtual IP Patent pending via United States Patent and Trademark Office

I have been playing video games my entire life and I have always wanted to peruse a career in video games. I am 25 years-old, am passionate about video games, and also am a young entrepreneur. I recently got out of the military and moved to San Diego, CA to be able to get closer to the industry. Before I start my business and open my own studio I want to have one release under my belt to gain funding and a good reputation.

So, a little bit about the game. It is a remake of an old Warcraft3 map that had 1 to 4 teams of 1 to 4 players, depending on the map and play style. When the game starts, each player will need to choose one of the 18 different characters to control for the rest of the game. Every single character has pros and cons. Whether one has more health or the other one has less, each of them will have special abilities bound to their class. The players will have to pick a good team composition to best the enemy team.

Game play is similar to League of Legends, however, the map is a wilderness setting and not built with “lanes”. Players must eliminate the enemy team while also focusing on their own survival by gathering materials to survive. Your character must eat, sleep and stay warm and in order to do so, all the players within the team must build a variety of buildings. You must also craft items and hunt animals for food to be able to eventually defeat the other tribes. So far we have designed 6 different classes such as warrior, mage, hunter Ext.

NOTE: All textures and models are from us programers who have minimal artistic talent hence why we are seeking talented modelers and artists to make our game truly shine!

Attachments

Hunter Character:

The Warrior:

I’m looking for EarthBound 64 Fan Remake programmers.

Good luck in your search. But it is very rude to comment on our recruitment post looking for something for your own project.

Now looking for level designer.

I’d be interested in helping out. I got samples of my work on my site www.phade2.com