fluid flowing

I have listened to quite a few tutorials trying to create fluid going along a path into a pool… I created a spiral object like a water park slide… I want water to flow along the this spiral slide into the pool … I’ve tried different things but can’t get it to work… any help would be greatly appreciated… or if you have a good tutorial I can watch… I have watched several and followed their steps but am not getting it to work and I cant figure out why or what I am missing… I’ve worked on this for at least a week… not is time to seek some help

thank you much for any suggestions you can give

Barbara Water Park slides.blend (507 KB)

Give the chute object some thickness
Importantly, apply the scale for all objects (Ctrl+A) so they have a scale of 1 on each axis
Your fluid resolution is very small
Set the viewport display to Final so you can see what the sim will look like while it’s being baked
Make the domain cube as small as it needs to be (the longest side of the cube is the domain size for the simulation)

Set the simulation time to the correct settings. You are simulating 100 secs of the real world fluid (domain fluid settings) over 250 frames at 24 fps (animation lasts 10.4 secs) so your simulation is approx 10 times real speed

Thank you for your help… this is the first time am using the fluid simulation… appreciate your help …
have a good day
Barbara