Help with smoke for a scene.

Hi guys, This is my first time posting here and im hoping people can help me, I’m currently working on a fan film and i need help with a scene and that is creating a shuttle like take off, I need someone to possible create me a tutorial or go through with me a way to create it, I’d send you the model aswell so it can help the person. I have attached pics of the kind of smoke i need and the way it needs to look. Anyone able to help me? P.S One of the pics is what i need the scene to look similar to but the spacecraft itself was edited in using photoshop.

Attachments

Well, you can made it in cycles using a particle system and a point density texture for the smoke trail, for the smoke in the ground you can use a simple smoke simulator with a turbulence force

Something like this

Yeah like that but in a higher resolution but the problem is i don’t know anything about smoke in blender.

Moderation note: If you’re asking for general help, this thread belongs in the support forum. If you’re asking for a single person to produce this effect for you, then this post is in the correct forum, but you take conversation about the project to PM or email and mark this thread as solved.