Model in code that I would like to get into a modelling program like Blender, how to?

Dear forum readers,

I’m trying to get some models from an old PC-game, Lego Racers (1999/2001), into a modelling program.
Their 3D models are in .GDB format. I don’t know how to do a spoiler or upload a text file, so I’ve uploaded it to MEGA for you guys to see (zip file contains one .txt file): https://mega.co.nz/#!1RNhgDLQ!rVKF35t5g8_IZXahgqwEaSVkz3PXWAV4iqqtMdkcQGQ
First, the code starts off by telling the exact materials that it will use with its model, these will probably be textures. They can be found in the game files with .bmp extension, though they are no .bmp files but custom images files stamped with a .bmp extension meaning I don’t know yet how to open them.
Secondly, we have this long list of Vertices with colors, with all lines starting with (float) and (byte), randomly and the amount of lines (also the amount of (float) and (byte) used relatively) is different for each model.
Finally, there is a a indices specification with a random number of (byte) commands.

This format reminds me a bit of the .ply format, which also has a similar structure, if I’m not mistaken.
Now I would like to do some magic and get this code to show me a real model in Blender (or another 3D modelling program, but preferably Blender), the only thing is, I don’t know how. I need to write some import script for Blender, but I don’t know where to start.

Help is very much apprieciated. Thanks in advance.
Chief00347

If you want to write it yourself, you can look at the source of import scripts bundled with Blender (.ply, .obj, etc.). There’s an import script template in Blender’s text editor to help get you started.
If you want someone to write it for you, try posting in the Jobs forum.