Two urgent question about rendering the scene (3D tracking)

Two urgent question about rendering the scene (3D tracking):

The first question is removed - a solution is found. Now the main problem - the second question!

I made a 3D tracking
When I render the sequence, with the same number of frames (even more) as the original video, and the same fps, I get the video, which is shorter than the original. Where I made mistake and how to fix it?

I need to finish this shot as soon as possible, and I’ll be grateful for any advice!
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Two urgent question about rendering the scene (3D tracking):

The first question is removed - a solution is found. Now the main problem - the second question!

I made a 3D tracking
When I render the sequence, with the same number of frames (even more) as the original video, and the same fps, I get the video, which is shorter than the original. Where I made mistake and how to fix it?

I need to finish this shot as soon as possible, and I’ll be grateful for any advice!
Thanks in advance!

What is the “frame rate” of the original video, and is it the same as in your render tab? For example, the blender default is 24 fps. Is the original video something else?

Looks like I’ve just realized what the problem is. In the render settings are the same fps as in the original video, but when I export the rendered sequence in adobe premiere - FPS different! Why is this happening and how to fix it?

see360 Yes, thank you, the problem is still in FPS! But in the render settings are the same fps as in the original video, but when I export the rendered sequence in adobe premiere - FPS different! Why is this happening and how to fix it?

Do you render image sequence out of Blender?

Vandorius, yes

If you have 250 frms rendered than it should be 10 sec if u interpret it by 25fps.

Please provide blend file with packed video so we can investigate.

Take care

Vandorius, thank you, the problem is solved! Unrelated to Blender, but on Adobe Premiere (cs6). It was in the interpretation of the frame rate of sequence (in the project panel, right click on the clip-modify-interpret footage-assume this frame rate)