Problem with "playing" scene

Hey, in my game i create a new scene, and i when i press P to play is very slow to start and the render of textures objects is not working well. and the another scenes are fine…
Which could be the problem??
Cheers!

check if there are objects with modifier applied on the scene

Yes… and i delete all… and now is ok… mas i need the modifiers :/… there are some solution?

apply them

Look… https://mega.co.nz/#!ad5lCaIA!RoHIzC3VCLPihIJWj9tseWc35UWxHWFiO5r8JX1HXAo … when i press P my floor is cutted… you know why? i started a few days working with GLSL …

Hi! Select your ground, then in edit mode (with all faces selected), open tools tab (“T”), go to Shading/UVs>normals and then click recalculate. (shortcut: Ctrl+N)

You can find infos on normals when you type in your web browser “Blender normals”. You can also have a look at “backface culling”.

No. When backface culling is turned on, you can only see the faces with normals pointing outside the mesh (unless your camera is inside the mesh>in this case you will see only the faces with normals pointing inside the mesh)

EDIT: My explaination is not good but you’ll find better explainations on the net