Grass has problems with displacement modifier

Hey guys,
A few weeks ago I started with Blender and now I´m working to create a grassy meadow with it. First, I created some grass using the particle system. Then I used zwo displacement-modifiers to give the ground a more realistic look. The result is this.

So the Grass is under the “hills”. As I know from various Tutorials, the Particle Modifier has to be set below the Displacement Modifiers. But if I set the modifier, this happens:

As you can see, the grass is totally messed up, it has been placed on the displacement map but now it looks completely different. So I changed some values as well in the particle section as in the displacement modifier but nothing worked. I don´t even know if it´s the fault of the particle section or the displacement panel, but I´ve already created some grass using this method and it worked perfectly.
Any help would be much appreciated. And sorry if it´s the wrong section to post this thread, but I don´t know the reason for this problem. Ah yeah, and sorry for my bad english, it´s not my native language. :slight_smile:

Ah yeah, here is the tutorial I used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Z1glEEk0s