Help with Finding Character Modelling Resources

Recently I have been searching many different places for good character modeling tutorials. I have not yet found what I am looking for so I am coming here to ask you guys for help.

I am looking for some videos that go through the basics of cartoon character modeling. I am interested in creating low poly models. If there are any resources out there that could help me achieve this I would really appreciate it if you would share it with me.

I appreciate any help with this.

you will learn a lot form this guy.

tips, DONT watch the tutorial first!! he will make one part at the time, starting with head, then chest, then hand etc.
TRY yourself first! then watch the tutorial, then do it again.

since ur looking for character tutorials i assume ur a beginner, and failing is the best learning. so try urself, then see what he did. that will HIGHLIGHT your misstakes, and you will learn a lot more.

Attachments

ohh never mind the images. download them from the link in the description of the video. they are PNG files :stuck_out_tongue: cant upload PNG here.

Thank You!

Darrien lile on youtube has a tutorial where you make a Character from the bottom to the inserting into unity :slight_smile:

I can really recommend it it got me from making bad swords to making this (wich is still bad hah)

Darren’s tutorials look good. Thanks for the suggestion!

I thought it would be cool to maybe use try Photoshop or illustrator to turn a photo of someone into a cartoon or a manga . so you can create charters of friends family etc since I am no artist.