Pixel problem after rendering

When i added some texture on my objects then rendered it, the pixel on my pic or movie is so low that i can see some spots on it. (Please see the attached image where I pointed out those white spots.)
I tried to output in different format (jpeg, png, mpeg, avi raw, etc.) but got the same result. However, i tried to render it without adding any texture and found that there is no spot on my pic and the quality of my pic/movie is good. Thus, i doubted if i need to adjust any setting on output after adding texture and then render it. Is there anyone encountering this problem before? how to solve it?
blender_problem.pdf (963 KB)blender_problem copy.pdf (221 KB)

Attachments

blender_problem copy.pdf (1.04 MB)

Hi, these fireflies (hotpixel) to emerge from glossy/glass materials.
It is a bit strange to get them from a texture, hm.
You may can clamp it away with Indirect Clamping in Sampling settings, 2-5.
Could you post the .blend with packed textures?

Cheers, mib

I adjusted the indirect clamping but still found hotpixel on my movie/pic. However, i just found out if i changed back from Cycles render to blender render and then render it and my movie/pic are very clear without any hot pixel but my objects became without any texture. :frowning:
Thus, is it a trade off for that?

Found this really useful link on this subject (be sure to also read the comments below the article as they provide 2 more ways):

http://www.blenderguru.com/articles/7-ways-get-rid-fireflies/

Blender Internal and Cycles use completely different material systems. You can’t just switch from one to the other and expect that everything works out of the box. Blender Internal just can’t understand Cycles’ material nodes, just as Cycles (mostly) can’t use BI’s material settings. You will have to set up materials for each render engine independently.