Need someone who can make a military ration-style prop in Blender for Garry's Mod.

Hi there,

I’m Securitae. Under my Steam alias, I go by tickytickus. I’m a part of a Half Life 2 Roleplay community in Garry’s Mod called DUST, set in a environment in the future of the Half Life 2 Universe, where everything is desolate and abandoned, resources far and in between. In this Dystopian environment, life in the cities where citizens are herded in like cattle and forced to reside is uniform, and strict. There are daily ration distributions to the citizens of the City–which typically come in different sizes, and have different contents. However, the containers themselves, almost always look the same–it’s essentially a mystery in a can or pouch.

I have tried myself to make this, but I’ve had trouble with scaling and exporting, UV mapping, etc. It’s a relatively simple design, a cylinder-type can that could be without a tab to open the lid, styled off of rations from the Vietnam war, as seen here;

Or, simple, somewhat large brown square plastic pouches, like MRE packets seen today.
st
I could really use someone who could make either one of these, or both. For a pro I’d imagine it should be incredibly straight forward to make, as I was able to make the shape, but always just struggled trying to UV map it, and also export it. If someone could make this, I would greatly appreciate it.
We don’t really have a due date for when our community will be starting–I suspect the owner will be finished with the custom map and content for the server in late May or early June.

If this request is fulfilled, you can expect this to be exported to the Steam Workshop for the player base to download and use in game. All credit will be given to you on the Steam Workshop page, and as well as when I present this to the owner.
Apologies if I have overlooked a rule involving this without knowing. It’s just a small project that I think will make things a whole lot more interesting.

Here’s the Community website; http://forums.dust.site.nfoservers.com/index.php
Here is my Steam profile; http://steamcommunity.com/id/Securitae/
And my email is [email protected] .

Do not hesitate to ask my any questions, put out any concepts. I will be grateful for any responses, ideas or feedback.
Thank you very, very much.

I could help you out, sent you a PM about where you can find me :slight_smile: