Need advice with camera settings

Hello Blender Friends.

I have problem with my scene. I’m making buildings renders for one of my projects. Each building will be rendered separately with the camera looking at them from the top. I’d like to have a perspective (I hope it’s a good word, cause I’m not an english speaking person) that will give me a view to the floor, roof, and walls. I tried to achieve this by changing focal length and other camera parameters, but none of them gave me result that I expected. I’m adding pictures with simple box, to show You, what am I talking about. The first one is showing the scene, the 2nd one what I want to have (i made this with scaling the roof, but for complete building model it’s not so simple).

Thanks for advice in advance.

Attachments

Can you give a sketch or sample image of how you want the final image to look?

I tried to achieve this by changing focal length and other camera parameters, but none of them gave me result that I expected.
So you’re expecting something looks smaller the closer it is to the camera, this is counter to how the real world works. To get the effect you want the top of the tower would have to be smaller than the base of the tower

I know, but it’s for cartoonish work, so it don’t need to stick with real world rules. So it’s the only way to do this?