Puzzle

Hello all!
Today I’m showing you something totally different, I got inspired by a book writen by Franck Thilliez : Puzzle.
I would like to create a scene about the horrifying practices in asylum like transorbital lobotomy, electrotherapy, etc…
First step I’m studying the subject, collecting datas and making some models which will be used later in a full scene.

I’ve started with a skull model made on Zbrush, rendered with Cycles. I need your advices for create a realistic bone/skull shader for it. :slight_smile:

By the way there is an easter egg in the picture, can you see it and understand it? :wink:

Download link (Google Drive)

egg?

the Cranial sutures look to be 90 degrees off

Easter egg mean something hidden, developers often use this expression when they hide a secret feature in a game/software.

Maybe due to the point of view

No, the sutures are all right. No frontal suture, but most adults don’t have those anyway. You’ve even got the foramina in there, it’s a good anatomical study.

I’m guessing the Easter Egg is something to do with “II AN 9 10 7” but I’m damned if I can figure out what it means… :wink:

You’re close, but it’s not a 9 :slight_smile: I admit that the bump is low and the texture maybe not enough smoothed… it’s II AN 2 10 7