Vertical garden

A few days ago I bought ‘Grass Essentials’ of Blender Guru. I wanted to try it out and I made a quick interior design with vertical garden. I plan to carry out a further part of the interior, but for now I present what I’ve done so far. The project is under construction :slight_smile:
Tools: Blender 2.73, Cycles.
In the project I used: Grass Essentials, the texture of the two paintings by Zdzisław Beksiński - one of my favorite painters and lamps from a birthday, free Evermotion package.

C & C are welcome,
best regards,
paulina.

Attachments

another one…

Attachments

I would hate to mow that!! Cool idea. The only thing missing is the feel of gravity. It looks as if it is just rotated 90 degrees (which I assume it is).

Exactly! I really like the whole image in terms of colour and feel, but the grass grows like there’s no gravity at all in the scene

I did research on how vertical garden looks like at its early stage when grass is short and I supose that it depends on the type of grass. Not all of them are climbing and spreading.
But yes, I agree with You both, that to increase the realism I could use some gravity here (nothing looks real without it :slight_smile: ). I will play around with this thing in spare time.
Thanks for pointing this out guys :slight_smile:

best regards,
paulina.

Attachments

gj!
mega :wink: nie wiem czemu jeszcze nie ma gwiazdek?

• matelek - Thanks for Your kind words :wink: Dzięki za miłe słowa :wink:

pozdrawiam,
paulina.