First character model

[ATTACH=CONFIG]373549[/ATTACH]
Hello all,
This is a first, so please be gentle. I mostly do environment art so I decided to give characters a go. Since I’ve never finished a character entirely, I’d like to try to do so, since character art is a skill I’d love to have.
The character will be game ready, and all the textures will be painted in Krita.
Hopefully I commit to this model enough that I can actually get a character into Unreal or Unity, which would be interesting, as I’ve wanted to play around with UE4’s subsurface scattering for a while now.

pretty solid, man. a bit on the shiny side maybe.

good first start to your character, would love to see updates… could you post wires? be better for criting topology, mind you looks fine without…

Thanks fellows, it means a lot coming from obviously experienced persons such as yourselves.
I finished up modeling the body, and went on to make the armor, but the further I went the more I couldn’t get over how the proportions just look off…
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376217[/ATTACH]
I definitely want to keep going with this so I doubt I’ll scrap it, since there is definitely something worth salvaging. I also started off the texture pretty low resolution, so I’ll probably do some work in that perspective as well, since I’m sure Unreal won’t really care.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376220[/ATTACH]
as requested, some wireframes to show my poly work. I must admire character artists. Environments are so much easier…