Need help with material

Something is teribly wrong with his material, can anyone point that out for me pls ? thank you

On the Armor

-I think the bump map is to strong.
-it is a little to dirty.
-it needs to be more shiny.
-the scratches are to big.

If you separated the scratches and the rust from one another you could have more control on the size of each.

-Maybe if you made the edges of the armor much darker than the rest, it could make it more interesting.

Hard to say , the scene is lighted by me wrong , try to better illuminate , turn on AO and render again also give a brighter background best color of the sky , armor looks pretty good except for the mirror effekt on the texture if the character for the game so it does not matter but if is designed for an animated film so it is wrong for so much stained textures and must be avoided .
Specify more problem on the material again and better exposure scene
Good luck …

+Turned on Ambient Occ
+Reduced noise
+Add hand paint Scracthes
+New eyes
+Re-Texture Face
+Shinyer Armor
+Darker toward the edges
+Added eyelashes

Thanks for the advices guys :))

Metal armor isn’t ever going to look that great with that type of lighting. I usually like to add an HDRI to files where I’m working on materials, just makes it easier to preview things. Personally, I make the armor shinier, but include a lot more small dirt and scratches (roughness map). Not sure how much texture resolution you have to work with here though.

Yes, it is better , well done
On armor just beware of visible seams on the texture
keep up the good work