Bricks (another lego animation)

It’s a promo video for a new Lego magazine in the UK. You wouldn’t really know that from watching it though.

For this one, I got to learn about the rigid body system. It’s a lot of fun.

Nice work :smiley:

Great work! There is a lot of charm in this animation. I love the walkcycles and predictable but at the same time funny ending. For me (trying to animate Lego bricks also) its very inspiring. Well done.

delightful. sublime characterisation.

Loved it, awesome work man!

This is great. Very well done. I like the playfulness of it. The sounds are really nice too.

It looks great. I would recommend maintaining music throughout the whole thing. I would also recommend shortening it to concentrate the action.

Very nice! I love the rendering, and the animation as well!

nice work! did you model all the lego pieces and the lego man? I found it to be very believable :slight_smile:

Really nice animation.
Very funny and well done.

Thanks everyone!

The lego pieces were imported from the freeware LDRAW parts library and then reworked to make them look more realistic - adding slightly bevelled edges and putting the logo on all the studs.

I cannot add much that hasn’t been said already. I very much enjoyed your work. Great animations, exellent expression, the emotions of the character fits whats going on so well. The shading is very pleasing. Nice work indeed!