Let´s Play your Blender Game | Episode 1

Hi everyone,
I thought it would be cool if I could play your blender games and make a video of them, to get them a little more exposure and give you some critisism or praise.
The best would be to play finished or almost finished games, with a playing time of approximatly 10 minutes, or more.
If you want to suggest your game to me, you can either write me a mail at “[email protected]” or write a post in this thread.

Hopefully you like this Idea, and we´ll get to explore some very cool blender games together.

FIND THE SECRETS

NEONBALL, LORA, Pvt Johnsons Unfortunate Tragedy

ZOMBIE ORPHAN

THE SEARCH FOR PIKAKOVIC

CHEERS,
Blenderrendersky

Hello blenderrendersk

yes, its a nice idea…some years ago I’ve made a same kind of video:

[video]http://otothecleaner.free.fr/downloads/Dark_Days-Little_Oto-V1-92.avi[/video]

But if you want to make your version I can send you the .blend file?
Bye

Sadly I can´t play the video, it seems to be missing.

Well, I’ve got 4 work in progess projects:
*Worn Tires: Race to the Victory
*TFIL: The Floor is Lava
*Floated Away
*In-Dome

When one of them gets first official test demo aplha release, I will PM oyu with it so you can test it out, record and add to your videos;) By the way, don’t for get to follow their monthly updates here(my future plan is to show updates only once per month for each, work on them weak for each so I do all of them in month nicely ordered;))

Sorry, I’ve posted another link!
Bye

Hello blenderrendersk! First of all, congratulations for the initiative and for the top notch entertainment.

Can I give you a suggestion? :slight_smile:

What if you make more than one game per video (small segments)? Something like “Pewdiepie’s style”

I guess that way it’s going to be easier for you: More content to present and flexible to manage :wink:

Greetings!

Ortiz

Thanks for all the suggestions and I think ChicOritz you´re right, it´s propably most entertaining to only use snippets from various games. Thanks for the tip and I´m glad this is being recieved well.

You could make some WIP game videos & include my games too(in my youtube channel: Worn Tires, In-Dome, maybe also Floated Away, altough it is heading to high reboot)!

Hm adrians, I think it should be only completed games, or at least some which have up to 5 minutes of gameplay. I will be looking forward to your games, when they will be ready :wink:

OK! But that might be a months of time to wait, or even over year!

Well I hope it won´t be that long.

Here is the newest video featuring: Neonball, LORA and Pvt. Johnsons Unfortunate Tragedy. Enjoy :smiley:

New Let´s Play, hope you enjoy this game, though I think most of you already downloaded it, right?

Hey blenderrendersk,

I just created a thread calling out for youtubers who post let’s play videos and then I just saw this! I’m hoping to have ‘Jumper’ finished soon and to a level I can hope to sell on ‘itch’ :slight_smile: Shall I give you a message when the game is complete? :slight_smile:

@cypher: please do! I’m looking forward to play your game.

Here’s another cool game:
The search for Pikakovic by Rosscoe Entertainment
Hope you enjoy

Hello and thank you that’s a good idea !

Here is my latest creation. “Head Valley

It’s a simpe virtual world including spaces formed by small cubes and sprinkled with giant busts of real people.

In terms of features, your character can create and projecting blue cubes forward, giving him the opportunity to make bridges or other irregular patterns in the world. In this way it is possible to climb 3d sculptures of the game and, later, to join other detached areas of the main island.

I hope you’ll enjoy this game enought to do a video and promote it on your network.

Thanks.
Greg

For information, the sources of Valley Head game are now available to help understand how the game has been realized, to test for those who are not on windows, improvements, produce mac and linux versions for other testers or make suggestions, etc etc …

Link to download .blend of the game !

I always look forward to these. :slight_smile: Hope you do more.

Wow I have been gone for a long time without any last words. Sadly my time is very limited right now, and there are so many things that I want to do. I hope I can get back to reviewing some more games and all that stuff. Editing takes soo much time though!! :open_mouth:

@CG Sky, are you planning to do play-throughs of all the BGMC games this time like you did for BGMC 19? Just wondering :slight_smile:

I have a review planned for each game, coming up very soon. I also recorded playthroughs of each game, but I messed up my recording sound. Thats why I decided to make a narrated review :smiley: