Steampunk World: Station 45

Additional info and a time-lapse composing video: Click here

Software: Blender, Cycles, Photoshop

Production Time: It took me nearly a month to move from initial idea to the final image. And I was caffeinated all the time.

Rendering Time: Freaking Long

Step-by-Step tutorial: Huge article published in 3dArtist magazine, issue 78

The Goal: to push myself to the limit. And at the same time, to make something crazy using Blender. Also, I hope that it will inspire you to create weird fantasy worlds.

Love the render:) Great concept. I wish to be as good as you someday:) Great work Gleb!

I’m sitting here in awe! Cool design, nice color choice, sick modeling and the amount of detail is just too damn high :eek:
Time and coffee well spent, sir! :slight_smile:

I’m calling it… Blender photo of the year. Amazing work! :smiley: ☆☆☆☆☆

But now I need to replenish my coffee supplies. :slight_smile:

Thanks, mate.

Simply brilliant.
I saw the article. Nice to see some Blender focus in that magazine. They are usually all about ZBrush.

Wow! Your work always amaze me. I left speechless with the impression. I always thought that your “Her Majesty’s Zeppelin” is the best, I guess i’m wrong this sir is you at your best. Congrats~!

Brilliant! Love it! 7 stars from me :slight_smile:

Question: How long took you to combine all meshes into one rend? Did you rend them separately or one combined piece?
Thanks

Modelling Texturing…Creativity…amazing…Worth for take u as an inspiration…gleb…

How many hours did you spend on this masterpiece? You make so many brilliant works, in all different styles, you keep amazing me!

That is all sort of crazy. Love how much detail there is but the colours and everything still work overall. Really great.

really impressive amount of detail. How long did you work on this ?

I don’t know what to say! I’m amazed, and must say I love this. So many details! Get my stars for sure.

Great job! I agree with BjarkeDuDe! Amazing! :slight_smile:

I wish I could come up with some new words. The ones I know can’t express the admiration I have for your work.
Els

wow! That is lots of detail…

mind=blow

I agree, we need to vote on this as The Image for the season at least, if not the year :smiley:

The best blender artist

I knew it was you before I saw your username :slight_smile:

I really like the texturing/colors/vibe that you went for. And thanks for writing an article about it, I look forward to reading it and hopefully future ones :slight_smile: