Modern Exterior

This is some homework I did for module two in The Architecture Academy by Andrew Price.
Tree models are from The Architecture Academy.

Would love to hear some criticism!

You might want to try rendering it with a longer lens than 35mm. Could also try placing the camera on the eye level where the photographer would take a picture of it, could make it look more natural. As it is now it feels quite small and the foreground elements gets foreshortened quite a bit (looking big).

Woah, that makes a huge difference.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

This scene and the building are very nice, like it. However, two things. First is that those windows are REALLY small. You may not be able to do the interiors yet or whatever, but its prolly mad dark inside that building. Modern architecture really has a ton of big windows so that the space feels bigger from the inside. The second is that while you showcase some very cool textures, its sorta too many. Most buildings stick to one or two materials for the exterior, looks like you have 5 or 6. Pick two contrasting favorites and you’ll be better off I think. All that said, it looks like a house I’d wanna live in.

Thanks for the feedback!
You have some really good points there, I’ll be sure to keep them in mind when creating future scenes. :slight_smile: