Blender making school... rsrs

eheh,
is good to see how autodesk is trying to catch the blender userbase xD

Everything nodal, pure heaven. Luckily, I saw some comments of Mr Roosendaal’s on Blender mailing list indicating that he supports the idea.

3ds… still better then Twilight :smiley:

Nice video. Many new things to play with this time guys. Yay!!! And the whole reason they killed of softimage. ICE would have taken too much away from autodesk hadn’t they bought it out and killed it off. Still it is good to see how they once again AD cannot come up with a single original idea by itself. They buy app, kill app put dead apps best features in a dinosaur package called 3ds max / Maya… On the flip side it is good to know max will still have a few more years around it’s neck judging from this video. Many were worried it was the next on the chopping board. Says the disgruntled softimage XSI user…

Now it is only a matter of time until some in this community start ragging on blender and the devs that they haven’t already implemented this feature in blender… I know it hasn’t happened yet but Oh for the love of humanity people do not do that to the poor devs. Though I do not intend to start a flame war… Please don’t go there either guys. Just say’n.

Thanks for sharing… Like I said, it is an impressive video.

I do like their music choice for this advert. And their decision to make it all text based information and use music to keep the ears entertained is a good presentation method.

Hopefully Blender catches up soon on this. They did mention that nodification should be happening this year.