Is anyone there?

So I played a little game called To the Moon recently and I liked it and thought I could do something about that. It’s not directly linked to it, just inspired.

psychedelic

Great colours, textures, reflection in eye.

Very well done…love the reflection in the eye.

thanks guys, glad you liked.

Aww this got me emotional

Nice work :slight_smile:

It almost looks as if it was painted. I wouldn’t have said this was a 3D piece. Very well done! How did you achieve this effect? Postprocessing with Gimp of Photoshop? Did you sculpt or model the paws? (is that how they are called? I am unsure…) Also, I am on the phone, so I can’t see the iimage very well, but I nelieve there is no lighthouse in the eye reflection. I believe it would add emotiomal depth for those who played the game. A nice story indeed (both in the game and in your image).

Thanks for the nice feedback!
Regarding the painted feeling, it might have something to do with BA’s compression (clicking on the image removes some of the artifacts), even though I did add some postprocessing (color correction, slight sharpening). Or maybe it has something to do with the mud texture.
And yes, the model is sculpted.
As for the lighthouse, I didn’t really mean to make a direct connection with the game. As I said, it’s inspired by it but my aim was to make it understandable by everyone.

great,a warm and fun image.