That awkward moment a year ago

A year ago I was working on another face model, Learning my topology and the fundamentals of body structures and all that fun stuff, And I have up on one screen a make up tutorial, And on another screen a page I found that had detailed comparisons between the skulls of the different racial/ethnic types on a site of questionable moral nature (Some people say there is no such thing, But doomit I want to model someone that looks like Me! ) And then my mother walks in. Now keep in mind she had a stroke some years back and has been a little “off” since then. Takes a good look then leaves.

Last week When I visited my parents. My mother gives me a make up kit, And lets me know she is supportive. And that that I may want to be a little more careful with the friends I keep.

And we will be just as supportive as your mom… we’re all friends here. :smiley:

That’s not your mom being a little “off” that’s your mom giving you some love n’ support there buddy : D
And you don’t have to fabricate this story, most of us don’t care one bit :wink:

…and this is why I loath the blender community. good product. community is filled with nothing but trolls. But a good product.

Nothing to be ashamed of mate. Guys wear makeup too nowadays :stuck_out_tongue:

But what do you prefer? Just slightly shaded or full face makeup? :smiley:

Take care mate.

Troll or no I just want to say that I do not in the slightest support male makeup. For women I don’t mind because it’s not really my business, but if I see a man with eyeliner I just wish they’d drive their head into an anvil. Seriously, you know everything’s gone wrong when something that comes natural becomes disgusting. Like having body hair.

As for the story itself, I’m not sure what it means. This first world innuendo stuff is not my strongpoint.

That “big grin” smiley :smiley: is supposed to be a signal that what I said was meant in fun.
I’d guess that was also the point of Rigby40’s :wink:

Trolls? Meh. Whatever…

@joseph: That is so funny. Thanks for sharing man. Don’t let the hard time that the guys give you get to you.

I wasn’t trolling. I sincerely meant the first bit and was just having a little fun with the last sentence.
I understand that sincerity doesn’t come across very well over the internet.
You might want to keep your stories, fabricated or not, off the boards if you so loathe the blender community.
Have fun with your kit. If you don’t use it, send it Kogomat’s way.

Sincerely,

Rigs

Kogomat is still in the closet. I think he could use the kit. We support you mate!

@Kogomat Do you shave? Do you cut your hair? Do you use deodorant? Or are you 100 % Natural?

And yeah don’t bring your hate of difference here. And please state where you come from so i can see how natural you live there in the third world…

I couldn’t tell you where Kogomat comes from but where I come from(planet Earth), people who protest a little too much typically have something they’re trying to hide.

http://miami.suntimes.com/national-world-news/national-politics/7/72/1016977/epublican-outed-photos-grindr
:yes:

Not everyone mind you, but there sure are a lot of them afraid of coming out.

I advise you to brush on your basic communication if that is what you really think, because you missed the mark entirely. I see you’ve been taught that people always have something to hide… in reality I just told you what was hidden - the disgust at people acting as if it is a big deal that people look as they do while the difference is only in the pretense. You know I’ve heard someone say that it’s “disgusting” to walk barefoot? Couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but that’s where we are now.

You do realize that you are obviously asking for information with the intention of abusing it in the very sentence where you tell me not to bring hate here? :smiley:

What difference does it make whether or not I am completely natural in light of my argument, exactly? Or where I come from for that matter? Aside from that, I could ask you if you buy new clothes every season based on current fashion trends? Do you only buy the cheapest food? Or do you care for your comfort and health, maybe even have a garden of your own? And another thing - deodorant removes odour, perfume gives you a pleasing scent - which one do you use? :smiley:

By the way… what I said was explicitly written as undirected towards anyone specific, so the both of you taking it up so rigorously actually tells more about you two sexybeasts than it does about me. <3

You do realize that you are obviously asking for information with the intention of abusing it in the very sentence where you tell me not to bring hate here? :smiley:

Nope sorry i didn’t realise that seeing how natural you live is abusive. Sorry for that matey.

What difference does it make whether or not I am completely natural in light of my argument, exactly?

If i only knew :slight_smile:

Or where I come from for that matter?

Just a curiosity.

Aside from that, I could ask you if you buy new clothes every season based on current fashion trends?

Nope i dont buy clothes every season based on trends.

Do you only buy the cheapest food?

Nope.

Or do you care for your comfort and health, maybe even have a garden of your own?

Yes i do. :slight_smile:

And another thing - deodorant removes odour, perfume gives you a pleasing scent - which one do you use?

I use mainly deodorant.

Thanks for the sexy beast comment man.

if you think this forum is full of trolls, you just don’t have a proper basis of comparison. Making a joke does not make one a troll. I deal with actual trolls all the time, and have for years. They are nasty, regrettable people. Trolls are destructive, they target people, lie, defame, and tirelessly, obsessively do whatever it takes to ‘get’ that person. They are often affiliated with white power, or neo-Nazi groups, or are very political in some fashion. I have never seen anything like that here.
(edit) ok, some are a bit troll-‘ish’, but I guess it’s just a matter of degrees.

OP, close the door, also parents are always off.
To everyone else, I’m going to write some python.

Maybe you missed the part in my last post where I explicitly stated “Not everyone…”?
If you did miss it, I would advice you to go back and have a look. I don’t nor would I even attempt to make such a blanket statement about these matters or any other.

Your point became clear after reading “Like having body hair”. That’s my fault for overlooking that.