Lounge Room

Hey guys! Been posting for a day or two now and was hoping for some input! Anything recommendations would be great!
Oh, by the way, I began to run through Architecture Academy, which is where I got the models and the layout. I’ve only been blendering for a while, but really feel like I could do more with this piece. I already changed a lot of the things Andrew put in the scene, was just wondering what you guys thought!

Its a good start. I think it needs three things: First a little work on the tree it seems a little bit droopy and flat. Second I feel that the window is too blown out this could just be me. An something that could be added would be possibly a rug or some items on the table.

The first thing I will try to fix is the ugly burned bachground. Its realy under the quality of the rest of your scene who looks pretty cool.

The camera look’s to high to my opinion, you should try lowering it maybe.
We see too much of the ceiling i think.

The Architecture Academy seems to be a very good course !

I really like this piece!

Your floor panels are too closely spaced, it makes everything in the room lose its sense of scale.

Both the black and white walls need bump mapping badly. It doesn’t need much, but even a little bit will drastically improve the feel. No wall is perfectly smooth. In fact, nothing in the world is perfectly smooth.