Steampunk weapon

Hi

I took a concept picture from the internet and just turned into 3D. Evrything was done in Blender. Any thoughts?

Thanks

The gun looks great, and I love the rust you put on it. The table looks dirty. A tad bit to dirty. One or two of the occasional white dirt smudge here and there looks great, but you may have added a couple to many for my personal taste. I would also reccomend making the bullets on the side of the gun bigger. Make it look more threatening. Overall, this is an awesome piece!

Great modeling and texturing, too much atmosphere! Tone down the atmosphere as it is way to full of blur.

The rust is too uniform on what looks like a clip holder. Also weapons don’t get damage like texture artists usually make them look like they do: surfaces that don’t come into contact with anything like rough surfaces, moving parts or heat, usually stay in a good condition unless the finish is faulty. Surfaces that get damage rust first and it also spreads through there.

Although, this could be an improvised weapon which could explain the parts on it.

The room is full of dust but there seems to be none on the rubber tubes and the table. Gun is in perfect alignment with the table. Cylinders have same or too similar patterns.

Very nice! Very useful advices!
Thank you guys!!!

Nicely done

It’s actually the rail spike rifle from Fallout3,it is my second favorite weapon (first being the Rock “it” Launcher)

Nice job! I love the atmosphere. :slight_smile: