game objets for some cyberspace

i am thinking of what i would do if i wanted to make the objects i wanted to use, so i am coming here to … look for ideas, help, or whatever you might think of this. I am a programmer and a self-learning guy, so i am able to cover up various fields without being an expert or at least a professional on various field. Making objects is one of my greatest obstacles, because if you don’t have models, there’s not much to play with … obvious … But i am not giving up and now i am here, because blender is my preferred tool in addition with gimp for making textures.

I am wanting to make something in Cyberspace and have an idea of what i wanted to use for this. I am following most of the ideas given in the RPG Shadowrun, because they fit to my idea very well, i can imagine of something like that and how to build it.

I need some objets, i am now trying to describe. Maybe some of you guys may spend some minutes for me, showing me, where i could learn on that, or at least what you would try to do that.

As this is something … creative and i want to have a look like Tron or something like this, there shouldn’t be too many cases of overspecialed objects here.

What i need:

• a cube, looking like surrounded by energy lines, like a grid

• an eight-cornering room, filled with switches and boards pulsing with energy, monitors show data

• a translucient cubed block which will be later datastorage and make up something looking a bit like the scene from hackers

• a pyramid formed white chamber

• any form of double door system or lock system

• a big cubed chamber with panels and energy pulsing lines

• a small cubed room, with walls of white lightnings flashing

as i am … a bit stumped for an answer, maybe here is some guy or girl with something good for me ! :wink:

i am really interested in suggestions !

This looks interesting… I’ll have a go at some of the easier ones and reply with my results.