Plant pot

Rendered at 250 samples, 1920x1080, took 6mins 16 secs. Would appreciate honest feedback! :smiley:

I would toss a little more into the table. While it is not the central point of focus in the piece, it could use a bit of improvement. With having a pretty realistic plant and vase, you might want a more realistic table.

The plant looks good. I would brighten the scene and fix the table texture. Good start

By the way it’s not a table xD it’s meant to be a house plant thing on a balcony

I should maybe make it more obvious. There is a texture on the floor its just blurred out by the focus.

Ohhh I see it now! Perhaps put a texture behind the walls of a city and blur that a bit? And if you are aiming for the house plant look, give it some more height and space taken up, or something so the viewer can scale off of.
Then again, I don’t know what I’m talking about most of the time, so just take my ideas as just that, ideas from another person :stuck_out_tongue: I really like the plant though, the foliage is very well done!

I will see what I can do :smiley: thanks for the feedback!