New to blender... would like feedback on a few renders

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been lurking around these forums for a couple months and have found a wealth of knowledge and seen some amazing work! I have been working with blender for about 4 or 5 months and would like some feedback on a few of my projects. I struggle with lighting quite a bit and obviously I can improve in every aspect of the process to make quality work. I also noticed that these are a bit dark. I am on a different computer posting this, and I don’t know which monitor is more accurate in terms of color. Neither have been calibrated and there is a significant difference. If anyone could take a look at these and give some tips and criticism I would greatly appreciate it!

This is a great start, especially for being new. Far better than I was when I started. The nature in these scenes is great work. Between all of them I think the mountain in the back ground of the bottom one can use some work, and some partners. Also, the hay bail in the top picture should be redone. But a very great start Sxymx99!

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it. If I added trees to the bottom image on the mountain off in the distance, I know they obviously don’t have to be near as high poly. Would it be too much if I just made a flat plane with an alpha mask? Or is that too low? I will keep plugging away at this stuff and hopefully have some improvements on new projects to show in the near future.