Stone material collection for Cycles

I have published a collection of Cycles stone materials. I have tried to imitate the look of a large number of real geologic rock types, all available under a free license. Here are a few samples, visit my site for a full listing and downloadable blend files.

Granite:

Gneiss:

Claystone:

Marble:

Love the green marble. Thanks bunches.

edit
Ok you did a list of material but did not show objects for al these !

is there some file sample available for this green marble ?
did not see any link on the site !

but looking nice

happy cl

Thank you so much
They need to be seamless though.
Your green marble converted to seamless as possible
By using clone brush (blender tex painting)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24090090/marble_green_Seamless.jpg

And a fast test
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24090090/GreenMarbleTesting.jpg

Thought, this were procedural textures. Haven’t checked the files. Oh, well my bad.

@michalis
Nice work, though bumped veins look unnatural. Would be closer to perfection if bump/displace would be made as traces of chisel,brush&polish.
… and a tad more gloss/reflection. But since it’s just a test… love it.

bumped veins look unnatural

You’re right, I was in a hurry. Didn’t change the old rusty antique bronze setup. Nevermind. It is a test for the texture.
Easy to turn a photo tex to a seamless one in blender.
Just a plane, Unwrap it, apply the texture. In UV editor, resize (enlarge) the UV island, so the texture is repeated. Ender texture painting/clone brush. Simple isn’t it?

Procedural textures? Oh my… sorry, missed it.
So great results. Impressive. Great work!!!

IMO, this is a wrong topic to share all these goodies…
Maybe in blender tests, or a nice tutorial… or whatever.

They are all procedural, and the .blend files can be downloaded in the “Downloads” box near the top of the post.

If you can’t see the downloads, please tell me which web browser you are using, as I have tried to make the site standard compliant and compatible.

Nice to see my material applied to such a skillfully made sculpture.

IMO, this is a wrong topic to share all these goodies…

The fact that I had 0 replies in the first 22 days and then suddenly 5 replies in 2 days indicates that you are right about this being posted in the wrong forum, but I couldn’t really find a more fitting one.