Elevator

Hello, I present you an elevator working only with Logics Bricks. I apologize in advance for my bad Englishman, but me serves me as a Web translator to write you

Alain

Awesome, I know you can’t read this, but it reminds me of one of my favourite games to play as a child called “Elevator Action” released in the early 1980s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoR3gaAsHFY

cheers!

First thing that popped in my mind upon seeing the title. :smiley:
Love that game, played it not too long ago on the (S)NES hybrid I got for christmas. Brings back some fond memories!

On topic: No download? J’aimerais voir comment ca marche!

Hi, I do not speak the language, but I understood very well. I also know this game to be playing. Thank you for your comment

no download, but a tutorial will be realized if there is a lot of demand on the subject. Thank you for your comment

*** moderation ***

moved from finished games

Hello,
Here are the latest improvement in my elevator.
It has a storage of system calls. A door closing prevented if the player is present in front of it and a loading and unloading map

All this only works with Logic Brick, no python script

Do pay attention to the minimalist look of the scene. I work mainly on game play.
Thank you for your future return

Ps:I am sorry for not being able to speak English. I am currently in discution with someone to translate the English video

Hello,
It has a storage of system calls. A door closing prevented if the player is present in front of it and a loading and unloading map

Do pay attention to the minimalist look of the scene. I work mainly on game play.

Ps:I am sorry for not being able to speak English. I am currently in discution with someone to translate the English video

Hello,

Hello,