Paid Video Production Studio Animated Intro

First off, I’m new to the animation realm and this is more of a choose-your-price kind of deal. I’m hoping to get multiple artists to apply so I may gauge the price point with the quality of work. All I need is a 10-12 second animation.

I’m looking for something simple yet very high quality, something that is minimalistic yet remarkable. I have no particular animation in mind, only that it centrally incorporates the ridge line in the logo I have attached. Something possibly slightly reminiscent of Summit Entertainment, but more creative like the Paramount “100 Years” intro.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with how much you would charge and some quick ideas of what you’re picturing in your head for the intro. Thank you for your time.

The logo

Attachments

what do you mean animating that picture into a logo animation. or animation based off that picture. and was that made from blender

Video Production is a big part in the process of making a video. This step helps the video appear more professional and polished, making sure the focus of the video stays on the important aspects. You can try video production of Splurj Creative.They are the one of the best when it comes to video production, graphics and motion designs, and animation.

hello
I can do works of high quality
Check the previous my works her https://www.facebook.com/pages/Isshak-souaci/361566937343656?ref=bookmarks