Batch rendering software for blender

Hello fellow Blender artists!

So for the last while i have been using a batch renderer for blender that i wrote myself to make my workflow easier(i render a ton of previews) and I’ve been thinking of offering the software to the general public as i think this type of tool is essential when rendering large amounts of content.

So my question to you is, what do you think, would you need this software in relation to your blender work? its not a revolutionary piece of kit but it does simplify the process of rendering large amount of content.

I haven’t settled on how i want to distribute the software yet but im leaning towards releasing it for free for anyone to use commercially or otherwise.

Software details:
-Simple GUI design where you input the needed information instead of slaving over tones of .bat file code lines.
-Can render any amount of files, you simply need to declare the number.
-Designed to be able to queue up three different namespace files at once.
-The program is 13.1mb in size.

How does it work under the hood:
The software is very simple in design, after you have entered the requested information into the GUI the program creates a batch file(.bat) with commands already known to blender that it then runs to render all the blend files in sequence.

Dependencies:
-Directx 9 or higher

Software preview:

Best regards
Zweshi

I could definitely have use for this. The Poll seems to be closed, but I would have given it alternative A.

should be a “must have”

I am looking for something like this already for a long time

Thanks for the reply guys and sorry for the very late response. This software is now available for free in its own thread feel free to give it a go.

Cheers
Jonas