Seamless Background Animation

I want to create some seamless background animations for a church that is using it for their projections. How would I go about making the animation seamless, both with or without particles?

could you be more specific about what you are trying to do? do you mean like a sky dome, or like a scrolling / tiling background? I don’t quite understand.

Stuff like this

ok, and by seamless, do you mean that the image wraps on itself, or that it occurs in a loop? btw, for starters check out the ‘bokeh blur’ node.

That it loops continually.

i know some people cut video in half and then dissolve first and last frames but is there a better way with the animation graph or something?

sorry I have not been checking the support forums so much the past few days. I think the way to do it would be to make a cluster, then add an array modifier, so that you have two or more such clusters lines up, start with the camera inside the first one, at an exact point, set a keyframe, go ahead a few frames, move the camera to the same position in the next one, and set a keyframe. in the graph editor, change the interpolation mode to ‘linear’. then render the cycle up until one frame before the second keyframe, and theoretically it should loop seamlessly.