Bevelled curve to mesh

Hey,

I just started doing some solid hair, but i immediatly found a problem: If you make a bezier curve, than make it bevel with a bezier circle (so you get such a tube), and then use alt+c, the thickness dissapears. So you only get the line that marks the curve, not the tube part.

Does anyone know how to make it so that you can use the thicker curve to like sculpt or render etc.?

Thanks!

Novalar

(Edit)

Sorry everyone! For some reason it didn’t work, but i tried it again and then it worked! (strange :wink: )

http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?322623-How-to-ask-questions-effectively-on-blenderartists-org-support-forum&p=2626099&viewfull=1#post2626099

I see you figured out the one part…

But this is fairly simple too. Just remember those things circled in green only come up when the actual control point is selected, not the handles. The options circled in orange changes how it smooths that profile inbetween the points, so they’re worth experimenting with too. Beziers make those swoopy flowing shapes pretty easy, I find it’s easier than trying to actually sculpt that same kind of form.