Do the same animation using bone rotation instead of transformation

I have a .blend file https://www.dropbox.com/s/1i1b8ewlunsi8hu/file_problem_nn.blend?dl=0 which has an animated box called AnimatedBox and I have a bone Bone that copy the location of this AnimatedBox. I have an armature AramtureSimple having a bone named Bone2, and a mesh box called BoxMesh. So what I’m trying to do is the following:

• I want to parent the BoxMesh to Bone2 , and at the same time make BoxMeshfollow the AnimatedBox, so that when I export the .bvh file of ArmatureSimple the rotation of Bone2 will be used to animate the BoxMesh

What I did was adding a bone modifier to Bone2 which is Track To to Bone but I really don’t know how I can continue and do what I’m trying to do, so if anyone could please advise.

Your .blend doesn’t seem to be valid blender file…

Sorry, I updated the link, so if you could please have a look.

It is a little hard to understand what you are trying to achieve, but I’ll give it a try. You have two boxes, say Box1 and Box2, and two bones, say Bone1 and Bone 2, and you want Box1 to follow the animation of Box2? I suggest you simply parent Box1 to Bone1 and Box2 to Bone2. Add a copy transform constraint for Bone 2. Now, if you rotate/move/scale Bone2, both boxes will follow.