the texture does not smoothly.

I painted UV map through artrage app and import it to UV map. It turned it look like that the part of white paint supposed to smooth along another but it against edge. what happen? how can i resolve it?

Thanks…:eyebrowlift2:

Hard to tell what happened without seeing the UV image and the settings.

ok here i give you these what these looks like… ignored the mean crease part…focus on mark seam that I created it. So, after I unwrapped it. My UV_map look like. I export it to the artrage. Here you can see I had painted it on the last image. After painted, I imported it back to Blender. it is what look like the texture on flower. I thought it does something with double . I removed double and nothing happen… I cant figued why it get there.

That’s odd. I’d expect an artifact like that to appear at the seam, not one quad over from the seam. Are you sure you don’t have any quads folded under on the UV map? Select the badly painted quad in the edit window, and see where it is in the UV image editor. Select single vertices on the UV map and jiggle them around a bit to make sure there isn’t another vertex underneath.

I’d suggest you try repairing it using vertex paint mode to make corrections on the object in Blender. You seem to be 99% of the way to where you want to be.

Hi, I figured how it went wrong. I had gotten an idea. I clear one part of mark seam on the edge and leave mark the around the edge of quad. I unwrapped and it turned out full 360 degree of quad insteads of split. I repainted it. I brought it back and test if uv_map on mesh. It works!! thank you for your help that I appreciate… :slight_smile: