Creating a procedual generated space sim using blender, and what kind of game engine?

Lets say you wanted to create a video game that is a space sim. Like “Star Citizen & Elite Dangerous”. Are there engines you can use that have the base physics and architecture ready, so you’d just have to place your models and art etc???

I’m not planing on doing this, but I’d like to know whats involved with something like this. A space game sim, with action elements in it. So it would be a huge sand box game.

I like Star Citizen, but you can use there engine to make a nother game right?? So are there engines out there that are suited for that realistic, sandbox universe, with ship, planet, support etc.???

There are various possibilities.

What you’re basically looking for is a game engine.

Typically a game engine consists of several parts:
Graphics engine, audio engine, physics engine, AI logic, network logic…

You can either use a complete game engine like Unreal Engine, Unity3d or similar, or start to interface dedicated sub engines to a game engine, for instance:
Ogre3d - graphics engine
OpenAL - audio library
Bullet Physics - physics library

or write your own game engine from scratch, which however is subject to a lot of physics, mathematics, software architecture and time.

And Star Citizen uses CryEngine 3 from Crytek and will ultimately be upgraded and using CE4. Everyone can licenze it with IIRC 1.2Mio USD in their pocket. They however added a lot of their own code for physics, networking etc.

hth

Thank you.