Needa 3D anime character modeler

I’m looking for someone who could make a base 3D anime style model for a game I’m working on. I plan to bring the game to kickstarter once I have a nice demo, but I have a very limited budget to actually create the demo. If someone would be willing to help, then I would be happy to pay quite a bit if the kickstarter campaign is successful. But in the meantime I’d need someone who was willing to make the model for cheaper. The game is going to support character customization, so what I really need is a good solid base model and maybe one outfit and hairstyle so I can build the demo. If anyone is interested then just PM me or email me at supertanner[at]gmail[dotcom]. If I get a good kickstarter going then I’ll definitely have more (paid) work.

do you have concept art?

recent work:

(shaded: http://i.imgur.com/iTMKEfV.png)

No, I haven’t been able to draw good concept art. Although that’s definitely the style I want to go for. I love how the face looks, which is the one thing that always turns out really weird for me. Amazing model, nice work. What would be really awesome is a base mesh I could build clothes around later, and a school uniform kind of similar to the ones from Madoka Magica.

My budget is pretty limited, but what would you charge up front for that kind of model? If I can afford to I’d love to buy one flat out so that in case the kickstarter fails I can still make it through development and maybe to Steam greenlight or something.