A bug when I set a scene

Hello

I have this problem --> link

My blend file

Thank you in advance

On my PC (Windows 7 64 bit; Nvidia Geforce GTX 460; Blender 2,73a, 2.74) your file is working.
It look like the image is stretched. So maybe it is a problem with your graphic card or the graphic card driver.
Try to update your driver.

Thank you. I will

My PC: Asus K53SV; Intel HD Graphics 3000; Nvidia Geforce GT 540M; Blender 2,73a

It is the Intel GPU.

I have a similar problem at one of my laptops. In my situation it is the position of the lamp that causes the problems. There is no problem in wireframe view and no problem with GLSL mode either.

No problem at all on my Asus i3, Intel HD4000. Win 8.1 x64. 2.74 rc 3.

I think it is a problem with the Nvidia optimus technologie driver, which is switching between the internal Intel and the external Nvidia graphic card. If you have installed the latest Nvidia driver form the Nvidia home page and it is still not working, then change the energy level to the highest level, to force the driver to enable always the Nvidia graphic card.

Thank you! I temporary solved the problem. I clicked “Roll Back Driver” for “Intel HD Graphics 3000”. Now I have a version of drivers from 2011 instead 2015

But I will have noise