100 samples

V : 1,504 257
F : 962,782

Attachments

wip

100 samples

V : 1,504 257
F : 962,782

Wow the shadow hue really changes the mood. I get warm mornings from the first and late afternoon chills with the second. Are you using the grass essentials? Looks really nice. Although the grass looks to uniform, perhaps a bit of thinking along a path or similar?

Nop, i am not using grass essentials. Yeah, i was thinking to put something like a path with some rocks …

Don’t get me wrong I love the field, but just felt it seems a bit to uniform. Perhaps a path would look to contrived?

very nice - funny thing is I was first impressed how you matched the second image to the first photo and wanted to suggest to change that green color and then I realized that first was a rendering as well. pretty well done!

@3pointEdit - I agree that it looks a little bit uniform but it can be fixed with diferent grass blade types or set up particle distribution so they do not cover the entire surface ? what do you think ?

@cekuhnen - thanks for the compliment :slight_smile: but i think the scene needs more improvements. Criticism are welcome :slight_smile:

nice render.

thx…any suggestions for better result ?

Distribution change to be a bit more clumpy and vary the heights over smaller area. Almost per weed. How about a few buzzing insects in the distance or pollen floating about in morning sun. Dew reflection on grass?

as far as cycles goes, I am clueless, but as far as the composition, maybe some dead wood / fallen tree/s on the ground? the trees are kind of small though, so I don’t know. or how about some foliage in the near foreground with a touch of blur?

The only thing I think the scene needs is natural randomness

trees behind the mist (eventhough partly hidden) are not convincing-geometric trunk and branches.it will be nice to see some trees without blur in foreground.maybe a path or some foreground object to lead into the picture.