Genie's prettier cousin, Anna

still has a lot of work to be done, but it’s a start.

lil bump map work on this one.

and that tattoo

update: hair and SSS work.
(masked the rest of her body and arms to save on test rendering times.)

updated the tattoo as well.

I think I have her texturing and SSS just where I want it. finished her costume. Next I’ll be rigging her, posing her and working on cloth sim

she’s rigged now. tweaked the sss just a little more. as well as the normal map. next up is the cloth sim on the pants in particular.

Eyes look very flat/expressionless, also the SSS looks very waxy, what shader are you using?

here’s a close up of her. It’s a test pic from before the last update posted here. I actually like the eyes. For the SSS I’m using a fairly simple shader that’s a cross between a couple different tutorials I’ve found. If you have any advice how I can improve it I’d greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

just getting back to work after replacing my motherboard recently. here’s the progress so far. always greatful for constructive criticism. :slight_smile:

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff381/Panther2552/39.jpg0250_zpsudbh62gg.jpg

I think the clothes look really cool, but like me, you could benefit quite a bit from studying some more human anatomy.

ok. can you tell me where I can improve the mesh?

another WIP. thinking I’m nearing the finish line.