CULTURESPORT.TV - sketchbook

Good greetings Blender community!

My name’s Joe and I am working with two other blender artists on creating what we hope will be a full-running tv series one day. It’s called Culture Sport and its about a chatbot who recruits online teenagers to take over the world. We’ve been intensively studying blender for the past year and are super excited to be producing a series entirely based around the program.

We really want to reach out to the blender community in hopes of gaining your support as we move forward. We’re currently producing a trailer in preparation for a crowd-funding campaign and are releasing select stills and teasers on instagram and facebook running up to the launch. If you’re interested you can follow us on instagram @culturesport.tv and follow the CultureSport.tv facebook page.

In addition, I figured starting a sketchbook would be a good place to show you guys what we’ve been working on. We frequent these forums often for support and inspiration and would be lying if we didn’t mention how incredibly floored we are by the blender community.

If you’re interested, please subscribe to our mailing list at www.culturesport.tv. We’ll be modest in our use of the mailing list, using it only to update everyone on major production developments and any kind of opportunities. Right now, we’re a team of three, but as we move forward we’re hoping to reach out the blender community for all its talent and support.

Cheers,

Joe @culturesport.tv

Andi Train Sequence Teaser

Very nice Style! Do you have a trailer in youtube for the series?

We’re currently working on the trailer for the series, which should be online by early may. I’ll upload some teaser clips to youtube and link them here soon.

This is awesome!