Blissful Path

A little scene i threw together. any thoughts and or critique is welcome! thanks!

Is the top image a reference or a render?

it’s the render.

Woah!!! i love it!!! Your scene is just beautiful ! Great Work ! :slight_smile: but the small branches against the sides annoy me. I think that the scene would be better Without. but otherwise this scene is just perfect! :slight_smile:

Could use some hills behind the fence or something, right now it seems like the world stops at the back of the foreground.

I do like the somewhat stylized lighting though as well as the concept, though the childhood swing we had looked slightly more like a handmade swingset.

Cool. Nice composition and colours.
You may consider giving some more subdivisions to the tree. Its branches look a bit too low poly IMHO.

Great job! I really love it. :slight_smile:

WOW, really nice!
As AceDragon, I also would like to see just a bit of a background. Something, a hint.
The bump of the trunk texture is a bit too much, I think.
However, the depth of field is more annoying. Such DOF exists in smaller scale scenes like miniatures.
Easy to fix these minor issues.
My *5 already.

man, I gotta get that grass essentials pack. looks great.

Stunning! Nice!

very peaceful scene, looks great!

Very good!

The scene would work better without the fence IMHO.

Another tip:

If I were the photographer of this scene, I would have taken the picture with an aperture of at least f/7.1 or f/8, which would causethe whole image to be tight and in focus. In nature photography you see rarely images with wide open apertures and a small depth of field.

Still a good job though.