Mountain Fortress

So I just finished this piece, and before I publish it on my site I’d love some constructive criticism. Thanks!

Full size can be found here: https://3rdruleproductions.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/mountain-fortress/

I would like to ask for clarity about scene:
First, is it blood right on the camera on the right and down left on the image? I mean it’s just like in games where hero gets a good kick?
Second, is the snow falling on circular path? It may be seen very good on the up and down right, also on the up left.

The faling snow is making a circle around the image it dont make sens for me and isent realy realistic.

Thanks for the suggestions!

The blood is to add a touch of color to the scene, and is inspired by the line “blood in the breeze” from Ed Sheeran’s song I See Fire.

As for the snow, it’s not really falling in a circular pattern (actually, it’s physically not falling at all, since I created it using noise textures in Photoshop), the circle is both for the artistic effect of drawing the viewing in to the middle of the scene and to go alone with the lens distortion. In scope and binocular lenses there is often a sort of radial blur around the outside, and that was the look I went for.

All in all, it’s more of a stylized piece than a physically realistic one.

However, thanks again for the comments!

You mean you wanted to create a snowstorm? I really didn’t get what that effect mean.

Yeah, I see, because if it falls because of physics it won’t move like that.

Thanks for explanation!

It will be ok if it was a fish eyes lens but the one you used as not that muck distortion. The center of the circles of snow bein in the midle of the image, even if the efect worked, with your subject bein on the right low part of the image you’re not attracting the attention on it.

The modeling and texturing of your scene is pretty good by the way.