Superhero girl model

Hello, everyone!
Me and my friend had decided to make a 3D character. It’s a superhero female/girl model (though you can’t really tell she’s a superhero on this stage of progress). It’s a character from comics that may be familiar to some of you, but I don’t want to reveal who it is yet :wink:

My friend had drawn the head sketch in 4 views (front, side, 3/4 front and 3/4 back) and I’ve started to model the character, gradually making some necessary changes to the original concept.

I would appreciate your feedback very much, as it is my first human character model EVER!

Here’s what I currently have:

Old progress:

Looking pretty good so far,the topology is very nice.
I think the chin sticks out to far, and the forehead is to pointy.
I look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Big thanks for the feedback!:slight_smile:

Another progress screenshot. This time we’ve tried to give her a more natural look by improving the characteristics and fine details:

I already have the sketch of the body in 3 views, so the proportions won’t be a problem :slight_smile: Still, thanks for the reference model.
I’ve changed the form of the eyes based on a photo reference, reshaped the neck and edited the skull to make it less spherical and more lifelike.
Here’s what we have so far:

Also, I’ve smoothed out the area inbetween the eyes by distributing the quads more or less evenly on the fornead (can be seen on the grid screen).

Looking really good,
The profile is off though.
The forhead usually sticks out at least as far as the mouth.
I would either build up the forhead more or just take the front half of your profile and rotate it until the forehead and the mouth are over in line vertically.

Well, the forhead and the mouth don’t always line up just perfectly (mouth often sticks out a bit farther than the forhead), but you were right, the profile indeed was off. The face was too far away, so I pulled it back a little.
Also, EARS! Yep, they’re finally complete!
Can’t wait for your feedback, guys :wink:

Good start. One comment. The most common error I have seen in cg portraits is the majority look bug eyed. If you google portrait images you will see that the iris is usually covered at the top by the eye lid, often even down to the pupil.

Really clean topology, well done.

Thank you guys for the feedback! Much appreciated.
A little progress here: changed the form of the skull to look more realistic and some minor changes

Will be working on the eye correctron soon enough.

Hello one again. There has been some progress made over the time with this model. I’ve tweaked the shape of the lower jaw to make it less smooth, the back of the skull also had some tweaks. The overall shape of the head is a bit different now, I’ve aimed for a more oval look.
The shape of the eyes has been tweaked to make them more lifelike.
Here’s what I currently have:

All the shots are done in perspective view.