Seth Michael Goldstein Newbie On This Forum

Hello Everyone

I am Seth Michael Goldstein from Long Island New York .i am just starting to learn how to make 3D Animations like traditional paintings and custom designs It would be great to get some constructive criticism on my stuff from you guys. Hope this forum will help me and guide me.thanks in advance.

I wish you the best of luck on the constructive part of that request, Well That and the criticism on your stuff part as well. Personally I find this forum more useful for case studies of internet-psychopathy then as an educational tool in the realms of blender.

Hi Seth, welcome and have a nice stay.

@joseph raccoon: you may be spending too much time in off-topic chat :wink:

@sethmichael Welcome to BlenderArtists :smiley:

There is a lot of information for newcomers to Blender up at “Get Started in Blender” in this page header, and of course you can post a question in the forum if you run into a problem. I find the best way to use BlenderArtists in the very beginning is to read the ‘stickys’ in the subforums you are interested in, and take a look at the titles of the existing threads to see whether anyone is having a similar problem, before beginning my own request for support thread.

Once you get past the ‘where did that button go? can I do it this way?’ beginner questions, then start threads in Works in Progress to show off your work and get some feedback, or in Focused Critique for more advanced critique. Remember, the better the questions, the better the answers.