Game of thrones

Soo, probably not the best place to ask for this, but does anyone have all the seasons of Game of Thrones in either 1080p or 720p with lossless compression? the only place i found the serie so far has compressed a 1 hour video down to 400Mb, so yeah the quality is kinda meh in dark scenes, witch is frustrating.

or do you know where i can get it all? i cant see it on the official website cause i “have to be from the US” …

I think as of now, there’s likely no way to obtain it ‘legally’ without purchasing a DVD collection of the seasons that ran so far. Either that or subscribing to some video streaming service that’s allowed to have HBO content.

HBO will have it’s own streaming service very soon… all you need is an internet connection.

well i prefer doing it legally, since im against internet piracy myself… but HBO’s website is SOOO bad…
does anyone know about any site that lets you download content? im interested in all the Game of thrones seasons. prefer full HD, or a lossless version. compressed video looks so bad in dark scenes…