[Theme] North MOMO 42

Hello, guys!
I’d like to share with you the themes I made for Blender. Maybe some of you have already been using one of them, because you can find them on Blendswap: here, here, and here. But what if you don’t use Blendswap? Besides making theme more widespread is always better than keeping it for yourself, right? So…
Enjoy!

Attachments

theme-pack.zip (33.9 KB)

The 1st theme - “North” - is generaly dark, vaguely resembles Lightwave.
The 2nd one - “MOMO” - is my try to mimick Modo colours.
And the last one (my favourite) - “Fourty-Two” - is kinda combination of the previous two. It’s not so dark as “North”, but without bright spots of “MOMO” (like Outliner or Node editor’s background). It turned out to be very soft and easy for eyes.

Very cool job

Good job! Easy on eyes, simple and professional.

Love it! Installed! :slight_smile:

Thank you, guys! Cheers!

I fixed “Edge sharp” colour (it was exactly the same as “Edge seam” colour). New files are in the first post.

Are you planning on updating North for 2.8? it is still my go to theme.

1 Like

I guess… I probably wouldn’t be updating my Momo theme, cause there’s already quite decent Modo theme in “Call for themes” thread on devtalk. As for North I think I’ll try to update it when Blender 2.80 is released (I don’t use it much yet, still on 2.79 in production:) )

1 Like

Afaik, in the case of Momo, non of the themes resembling other programs has been selected to be included in 2.8, and even though most of them looks great, I can’t find anything in my opinion as polished and consistent as your themes.

@jpthrash
Thank you, good sir)