Optimus Prime G1

Hi. Im old in the forum, but be honesty i almost never in because my english was no to well. time ago i presume that i post a threat about this character that i was modeled and i still not finish it. Well that character is the title of the threat and i have the pleasure to introduce to you.

Here my Optimus Prime W.I.P Yet…

Attachments

Nice job - tell us he’s going to transform…

ajcdfln, Yes the idea is texturing and rigging the model and get it transform. I will like to get a realistic texture job. If someone are interesting in complete this project with me, i will be flattered. someone who has the knowledge to do a realistic texture and rigging. :slight_smile:

I like this one a lot!:smiley: From the original series?

Yeap from the original Series, thanks for your comment, the only one part i don’t like it is his hands. i don’t know how can fix that…

It’s looking good, I hope that this project continues.

Thanks for that, only left to finish it is the texture and rigging part. subjects i trying to learn faster i can :slight_smile:

For all my Blenderian people, i gonna show the modelling proces of this great leader Autobot OPTIMUS PRIME.

First thing like always is to get many reference as possible.

In this case its a Mater Piece MP01 Optimus Prime. a Great Detail Transformer “toy” ever.

For this model i do not had blueprints to use for that reason i get a real one Master Piece, Disassemble and take measures of each peace of it. i Can only use the Blender Units as if they were centimeters or meters.

When i Started to work i started from the Optimus Face
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370852[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370853[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370854[/ATTACH]

after the face i continued with the Mask, and the helmet.

Then the two Antennas and the rest of the helmet

Modelling Torso.