Gingerbread Man tutorial wanted, in blenderpython script.

Blender pdf manual has this tutorial.
Your First Animation in 30 plus 30 Minutes Part I. This chapter will guide you through the animation of a small “Gingerbread Man” character.

I try to convert it to blenderpython, by using keyboard and mouse as instructed, then extract script from info window, which only shows lines starting with bpy. Therefore, I need to manually type in the first command, import bpy. Second command works, third command gives error.

I would like complete blenderpython script, that makes and animates a simple object, that requires no gui.

Show us what you are talking about, not rely on us trying to guess

What blender version are you using
Is what you are trying to do shown to be for the version of blender you are using

Sorry I was not clear. I use blender 7.23, on debian 6. I am looking for examples, projects, tutorials on poserpython script.
I could not find this in blender store. where can I get it?

Here is the external file I made, to be run as bpy script. Comments are instructions from tutorial. bpy lines are from info window. This is for my education. Can the tutorial be converted to script?

manually type in the first command.

import bpy

Select the Camera with RMB. Then add the Lamp to the selection with Shift RMB. Press M. Click the rightmost button on the top row.

bpy.ops.object.move_to_layer(layers=(False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False))

With Num lock activated, change to the front view with 1 NumPad and to orthogonal view with 5 NumPad.

bpy.data.window_managers[“WinMan”].(null)[9] = True
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

The info window does not always resolve property changes correctly. In your case, the change of view is not resolved in a way that allows copy/pasting the code.

Not sure why you would change view in your script though.

As for the layer code: it’s way better to use the following

for ob in bpy.context.selected_objects:
    ob.layers = [False] * 20
    ob.layers[9] = True